Home | Principal | Contact Us | Free Sample of World Apple Report | Apple Trade, by the Numbers | Free Sample Articles
World Apple Review - 2013 Edition
The 2013 edition of the World Apple Review provides a comprehensive analysis of the biggest factors affecting the global apple markets now and in the future. Among the topics covered are:
- How consolidation, restructuring and intensification are affecting apple firms.
- Renewed efforts at differentiation, with new varieties, product mixes, promo packs, niche markets, etc. Can the industry profit by playing the "health" card?
- What will be the payoff for the widespread efforts at new variety development?
- Recession still taking its toll, as many consumers spend less, buy less, or trade down.
- Retailers struggling to meet changing consumer needs. Implications of smaller stores.
- Shrinkage in European markets forcing many exporters to focus on Asia.
- Market prospects improving in Asia, Africa and Latin America, but protectionism rising.
- World apple production still rising, varietal mix shifting, competition increasingly global.
- Challenge for producers and exporters - choosing markets best suited for them.
- Southern Hemisphere suppliers face many, unusual headwinds. No end in sight to exchange rate nightmare.
- China's amazing growth in apple production continues, but its focus shifts to booming domestic markets.
- Poland's expansion upsets the European apple cart. Other new apple powers, like India, Iran, Turkey and the Ukraine, shake established markets.
- Producers in developed countries battling for access to land, labor, water, energy, etc.
- More activist governments testing producer resilience with new laws and regulations on other issues, like climate change, food safety, chemical residues and immigration.
- Prices in recent years have been quite favorable. How long can this continue, and for what countries and products?
- Why has the U.S. market been more resilient than markets in Europe?
- Will the volume of trade in fresh apples rebound as more normal apple crops return?
- Apple Juice Concentrate production and trade has begun to stabilize after recent declines. Has the AJC industry peaked for now?
- Illustrated with 42 tables and 22 charts based on the latest available data.
The authoritative guide to the world apple business.
Click on Table of Contents for detailed information on chapters, topics, tables and charts.
To order your copy, click here, complete the pop-up order form and email, mail or fax to:
Belrose, Inc., 1045 NE Creston Lane, Pullman, WA 99163, USA
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1045 N.E. Creston Lane
Pullman, WA 99163, USA